MIT Reference Publications assists MIT’s leadership in producing major reports, plans, and recommendations that result from task forces or studies, or that reflect their perspective on important issues or challenges facing the Institute. Our services include editing and proofreading (including graphics); creation of accessible PDFs for web distribution; design and print management; and referral to and coordination with other MIT offices as needed to help meet communication needs.
Samples of our work include the following:
- Ad Hoc Task Force on Open Access to MIT's Research
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation at MIT: Continuing Global Growth and Impact
- Fast Forward: MIT's Climate Action Plan for the Decade
- Institute-wide Task Force on the Future of Libraries
- Institute-wide Task Force on the Future of MIT Education
- Institutional Self-Study, 2019
Contact us to learn more about our services.