MIT Reference Publications assists MIT’s leadership in producing major reports, plans, and recommendations that result from task forces or studies, or that reflect their perspective on important issues or challenges facing the Institute. Our services include editing and proofreading (including graphics); creation of accessible PDFs for web distribution; design and print management; and referral to and coordination with other MIT offices as needed to help meet communication needs.
Samples of our work include the following:
- Advancing a Respectful and Caring Community: Learning by Doing at MIT
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation at MIT: Continuing Global Growth and Impact
- Institute-wide Task Force on the Future of Libraries—Preliminary Report
- Institute-wide Task Force on the Future of MIT Education
- MIT Campus Sustainability Working Group Recommendations: An Integrative Vision for Our Buildings, Materials, Stormwater, Landscape, and Labs
Contact us to learn more about our services.